- In addition to alcohol and carbon dioxide, finished beer contains proteins, carbohydrates and hundreds of other organic compounds.
- Yeast and bacteria routinely enter beer lines.
- Minerals also precipitate from beer leaving deposits in lines and fixtures.
- Deposits begin to build up on the beer contact surfaces.
- Without proper cleaning, these deposits soon affect beer flavour and undermine the systems ability to pour quality beer.
- When beer lines are properly cleaned using our own specially developed chemicals and procedures, it will prevent the build up of organic material and mineral deposits whilst eliminating flavour changing microbes.
WHAT WE DO
Our fully trained & certified BeerTech’s using our innovative systems will:
- Clean the beer lines using our specially designed auto-mix unit and our own chemicals
- Install inhibitors to the beer lines
- Inspect and clean cellar buoys/fob detectors, sparklers and fonts
- Inspect, clean and replace the ‘O’ rings in the keg couplers twice a year free of charge
- Check cellar refrigeration and remote units for serviceability and temperatures
- Check operation of your systems
- Check stock rotation
- Report any technical problems with any equipment and/or repair on site if they are minor at no additional cost.
THE WAY WE WORK
BEER LINE AND COOL ROOM SERVICE CHECK
One of our qualified BeerTech’s will visit you and complete a free service check of your venue.
BeerTech’s will recommend improvements to your current systems and assist you to improve your yields.
Your BeerTech will visit you every three weeks and complete your clean and service your system.
Your BeerTech will provide complimentary O-ring & coupler servicing to ensure smooth operation of all lines.
- A well-designed and diligently executed line clean ensures beer quality is consistent thereby creating a superior taste, colour, and aroma
- Creates significant goodwill with discerning beer drinkers.
- Reduces the frequency of cleans to every 3 weeks rather than every week
- Eliminates the use of pressurised containers that cause major injuries such as acid splashes and significant damage to the body. By outsourcing this service to qualified professionals we are assisting in preventing injuries and possibly saving lives.
- Reduces significant water wastage and CO2 usage thereby preventing further demand on the environment.
- Generates additional revenues from the sales of beer that would otherwise be poured down the drain from the traditional ways of beer line cleaning